HDD Thermometer is a hard disk temperature monitoring tool. It has all the features needed to prevent overheating and possible data loss.
HDD Thermometer use S.M.A.R.T. technology to get access to the hard disk temperature. Most of modern hard disks provide self temperature value through S.M.A.R.T. So if at least one of your hard disks supports this feature than this program will be useful for you.
When designing HDD Thermometer, we aimed to create fast, small, and feature-rich software. We considered that we succeeded in this. The most part of its life program eats about 400 KB of memory, CPU usage is minimal too.
HDD Thermometer features:
* Monitor hard disks temperature changes;
* Ability to perform any of following actions when exceed Warning or Critical temperature:
a) Show Notification
b) Play Sound
c) Execute Application
d) Shutdown / Hibernate
* Show hard disks temperature indicators in SysTray;
* Log temperature changes;
* Ability to set individual settings for each hard disk.
* Multi-language user interface. (Currently available 25 languages).
Read The publisher description in: Russian